Deck Fascia

builtright3

I was looking through the room and deck specification dialog box and did not see a place where I can add a fascia board around the perimeter. I know that I can make one manually but was wondering if I’m missing something simple to have it added automatically.

Any help would be appreciated!

2 hours ago, builtright3 said:

I was looking through the room and deck specification dialog box and did not see a place where I can add a fascia board around the perimeter. I know that I can make one manually but was wondering if I’m missing something simple to have it added automatically.

Click on the room and create a molding poly-line. Turn off the sections you don’t want to show the molding.

6 hours ago, builtright3 said:

You haven't missed anything Joe, Chief just doesn't do it unfortunately ( would make a good suggestion )

You can double up the Rim Joists and paint them the correct color/material or just use P.Solids in elevation too.

M.

I was trying to go into the deck room and turn on moulding and use the verticall and horizontal setting for the base molding to put a molding on the outside.
I gave up becasue I ran out of time for now but was intrestead to see if that works. I might mess with it later when I have more time. For now I will add a joist.

Thank You Guy's