Lighting won't turn on in second floor?

plannedRITE

This is a bit odd, I can't figure out why the lighting will not turn on for this ceiling fan in the loft. The first floor is working as intended but I can't seem to turn on any lighting fixtures placed in the second floor/loft.

The light source is enabled for that fixture, same as everything on the first floor, but the only thing that happens when switching the light on or off is the bulb turning from white to black without casting light.
image.thumb.png.5d786a982c0bb8702d704286b0e06ddd.png

What could I be missing? Thank you!

Plan file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r76Lg_qzHYBz4K2BbrujhxzgRkZWDWhw/view?usp=sharing

Classic "Did you try turning it off and back on again" situation. Once I reopened the file it's cooperating. Odd. That screenshot that I linked had the camera view on the first floor, which is why the upper light didn't turn on but even going to the second floor wasn't working.

Not as important but a related question, is there a way to turn on the lighting in that upper floor at the same time as the lower? Other than setting the loft fan to the first floor and raising it up?

Didn't download your plan but do you have your lighting set to more than 20 lights (or 8 if an older template plan) that is set with the template?  Those get eaten up quickly especially if you have any rope lighting in your kitchen or baths.

1 hour ago, ChiefUserBigRob said:

like this?? and try toggling "sunlight"

image.thumb.png.30f9080ff43916a8c0ff8acb3f656d8a.png

It's suddenly working after closing and opening the plan again LOL.

1 hour ago, ChiefUserBigRob said:

BTW, it's going to be a cool Barndo. I do plenty of them down here in Bama.

For sure, I've been doing a handful lately. I've got another few in my queue.

54 minutes ago, rgardner said:

Didn't download your plan but do you have your lighting set to more than 20 lights (or 8 if an older template plan) that is set with the template?  Those get eaten up quickly especially if you have any rope lighting in your kitchen or baths.

Yeah it was set at 200, also just used a few different light sets to try to get it to kick on. It all worked after restarting the darn .plan file. Side note - do you know if we can have light sources on multiple floors enabled simultaneously? Seems that chief enables the lighting for the floor that you are on but I didn't find a setting to adjust that.