Is it possible to change display order of overlapping symbols in floor plan?

Nate_M

Go to solution Solved by Kbird1,

My preferred method for placing freestanding refrigerators in a tall cabinet is to create a cabinet with an opening and manually place a refrigerator in that opening. This works great for me because I can place the refrigerator however I want in the cabinet. I often leave some space at the back as an allowance for the electrical and water lines. 

The issue I am having is that the refrigerator symbol I place in the cabinet shows up on top of the cabinet symbol. I want the cabinet to show that the refrigerator has been placed inside of it. I don't really know if there's a way to edit the order of how symbols display, if there is how do I accomplish that? If there is not and you have the same issue, what do you do to fix it? I attached a photo to show how my refrigerators are displaying in relation to tall cabinets. 

Screenshot 2022-05-23 111443.png

• Solution

Yes , look for the Black and White Drawing Order Icon on the Edit Toolbar , or you can also do it in the Symbol's DBX and move it to the Back ---layer 39 or at least one display layer under the Tall Cabinet.

M.