Siding under raised floor of bay

tomm11

I must be missing something simple but after building a bay window, I'll raise the floor + the wall below will not fill in. Raising the floor by dragging or the by using the window specification - there is no  wall under. Am I missing something in defaults?

Thanks

You assign a molding profile under "Frieze Board" and or "Shadow Boards" either in the "Build Roof Dialog or Default Settings - Roof - Frieze Board/Shadow Boards" or by adding them via the roof plane specification dialog, per roof plane after they are created.

DJP

In solvers video near the end it is missing on two short sides then it looks like he touches the wall and then it just appears correctly. 

Looks like a bug if he did not actually do anything of substance to get it to appear

On 5/17/2022 at 11:42 PM, jasonn1234 said:

@solverhow did you get the frieze to show up on the short walls? I cant tell from the video

22 hours ago, SH_Canada said:

In solvers video near the end it is missing on two short sides then it looks like he touches the wall and then it just appears correctly. 

Looks like a bug if he did not actually do anything of substance to get it to appear

All he did was move the wall in toward the main building. Why did they disappear then reappear? It's a "Chief Thang" lol :lol: