Residential designer/draftsman with 40+ years experience offering services

I have over 8 years experience with Chief Architect (currently using X14) and have worked on various projects from simple starter homes to extravagant estates, multi-family projects, production homes, and resort communities. I currently live in Oklahoma but have worked remotely very successfully for many years. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you how I might be of assistance on your next project. Please email me at blackdiamonddesign4@gmail.com.

Buren Exterior 1h.jpg

Meadow Creek Marketing Image Left Side.jpg

Valley concept.pdf

• BlackDiamond changed the title to Residential designer/draftsman with 40+ years experience offering services

HI

I am thinking about hiring someone to help with plans. I am primarily a builder but also draw some of our project's. 

What kind of compensation hourly rate ect  do you think is fair?? This is very new to me.

IDA Development 

Adam Pazzaglia

561-644-7477

1 hour ago, RicaGilmore said:

Please let me know what it would cost to have this turned into something ready for the city and contractors. I am frustrated to my end. I tried to upload the plans, but it is too large. 

Thanks, Rica 757-932-7422

Can you either email me the files or put them on Dropbox and share? Once I get them I'll get back to you.

My email is blackdiamonddesign4@gmail.com

Thanks

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SteveBeitscher
    Newest Member
    SteveBeitscher

• By ericepv
      Floor plans and renderings from a Rochester, NY based company available for remote work. I am a long time Chief user (X6 to X14) and have worked for many commercial and residential clients across North America. You can view samples of my work on my website, Houzz profile  or my YouTube channel.

Please contact me directly at 585-441-5291 EST or by email: eric@epvisualz.com.

• By LegacyChief
      Work with a talented team of staff and contractors to develop construction plans for our customers. Simple garages to extravagant homes. Not a remote position. Office, computer, software provided. PTO, VACATION, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision. Advancement opportunities.

LegacyMetalsLLC.com
      Call Dennis Piper for more information at:
      270-887-0488 ext. 103.
    • By Arch_Tech
      Hello all,

I am using CA X13.

I am designing a house that has a wing that is at 45 degrees relative to the other wing of the house.  I am working with a Home builder and he has shown me that when a house is at 45 degrees, typically the elevation views reflect that by only showing the outline of the structure that is set at 45 degrees, like this.

As you can see the garage portion is at 45 degrees relative to the elevation view.  I am pretty sure this set was produced with AutoCAD.  
      How can I make this happen in CA?

Thanks in advance!
    • By Renerabbitt
      I offer some of the fastest turnaround in the industry on LARGE complex projects. Need a model built? A rendering complete? Elevations? A fully hosted 3d model to walk through?
      Let me be your first stop to solving your urgent needs.

Created in Chief Architect X-13 in less than a day

Other Offer Services Posts:

• By CharlesVolz
      I am a creative designer who has acquired unique experiences and perspectives from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering (BS Rice University) and architectural engineering (MS University of Texas at Austin) and have planned, designed, developed and built various, diverse projects over my 30-year career. 

I am a member of the American Institute of Building Design ("AIBD"), which provides quality continuing education to ensure its members remain current with technology, materials and building codes. AIBD holds its members to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.

I utilize the latest technology like GoToMeeting to work with customers live online and OBS Live to record "how-to" videos for builders, designers and DIYers, instructing home design using Chief Architect. Training includes Chief Architect versions X10, X11, X12 and X13 for beginners to intermediate.

I have worked with owners, builders, designers and architects from all over the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and England. I offer time-saving design assistance as well as expert training in Chief Architect. I am available to design your home from concept to working drawings, assist you in learning Chief Architect and/or improve your existing home design.

Whether you need a home designer or just a few hours of training, I can accommodate you.

Regards,
      Charles

Charles K. Volz
      Castlerock Designer Homes
      947 Cheyenne Creek
      San Antonio, Texas 78258
      Phone:  210 744-7489
      Email:   CVRE@sbcglobal.net
      Web:     CastlerockDesignerHomes.com