Trace a Site PLan

selectbuilder

First scale the imported plan.  Then trace over with cad lines and turn on the Length and Angle settings.  Those format options are General Cad Defaults.  Let us know if you run into any other issues.

58 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

First scale the imported plan.  Then trace over with cad lines and turn on the Length and Angle settings.  Those format options are General Cad Defaults.  Let us know if you run into any other issues.

Awesome, Thank you. I will give it a go and be back

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 2:56 PM, Mark3D said:

Watch this you tube video

Hello, This video was very helpful but sadly I'm running into some scaling issues and this thought just occurred to me. If my plot plan is in decimal ft does my scaling of say my building to property line work in normal ft? for when I pull over there dimensions for this its off.

Thankyou!

26 minutes ago, selectbuilder said:

If my plot plan is in decimal ft does my scaling of say my building to property line work in normal ft?

I don't think you will find that to be a hard and fast rule and it will depend on what the local requirements are and or who you are producing the drawing for.   Surveyors will always use decimal feet but if it is the contractor laying out the footings he may prefer to work with feet and inches.

Not sure about the dimensions being off if everything is drawn to scale as you may need to post some images or the plan file for that.