Layout Page Table

AugurLiving

Go to solution Solved by CARMELHILL,

Hey everyone,

Our team is expanding and we are starting to use layout template for our printings vs making our own layouts each job.  We are stumped, maybe you all can help. We are following along "Layout Templates and Construction Documents (Re-Run)" on youtube... but we hit a snag.  

When in layout, we go to: Tools, Layout, Layout Page Table (this drops the table in) However it is only showing Page 1... in the video it is showing all 21 pages.  We did some testing and realized if we go to page 21 and post a "Layout Page Table" it will add page 1 and only page 21.  So it seems we are missing a setting somewhere to have all pages marked on Page 1 vs page 21.  Any advice on what setting we must be missing? 

Thank you! 

Using X13 on MAC

1613687064_ScreenShot2022-05-04at7_56_09AM.thumb.png.c47b750722789b259660cca1e4e7e322.png277142908_ScreenShot2022-05-04at7_57_51AM.thumb.png.e1a87d4c94d6d32e0f81f36949bbf596.png

• Solution

Maybe a dumb comment, but the layout table only includes sheets that have something on them, besides the border template. If you don't have any text, plans, or layout views on that sheet it won't report to the table. If your just starting out a new border template you won't have any sheets reporting to the table.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, CARMELHILL said:

Maybe a dumb comment, but the layout table only includes sheets that have something on them, besides the border template. If you don't have any text, plans, or layout views on that sheet it won't report to the table. If your just starting out a new border template you won't have any sheets reporting to the table.

Not a dumb comment at all.  This is exactly what I suspect is happening as well.  The next thing I would suspect is that perhaps Include in Layout Page Table is not checked for any of the other sheets.

2 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Not a dumb comment at all.  This is exactly what I suspect is happening as well.  The next thing I would suspect is that perhaps Include in Layout Page Table is not checked for any of the other sheets.

No, they were checked. I'm just a putz for not looking in the help file.

1 hour ago, Joe_Carrick said:

I include the Layout Table and Revision Table in each of my Page Templates as a part of the Title Block.  That way they are automatically on every sheet of the Layout.  

Thanks for that idea Joe. I also have some left over paper space above my revision table that I can insert that. The sheet index has been getting squeezed out by the increased code references like the new climate data Manual J criteria.

50 minutes ago, CARMELHILL said:

Thanks for that idea Joe. I also have some left over paper space above my revision table that I can insert that. The sheet index has been getting squeezed out by the increased code references like the new climate data Manual J criteria.

My Title Block is about 4-1/2" wide.  That gives me enough room for the Layout Table (Sheet Index).  I also have various Layout Templates for wider sheets - some of which are custom:

• 24x36
  • 24x42
  • 30x42
  • 30x48
  • 36x48