Displaying coloured lines

RobWhite

I'm trying to display coloured lines in my section views and I understand the preference menu to turn on colour, but the menu actually states 'Display in Colour when Possible' (I don't remember that vague statement before!)

Part of my displays show colored lines, (I think in the CAD management detail only) but I cannot get coloured lines in the section elevation views. 

Is there anyway I can turn the colour on?

I only want coloured lines. I do not want to display the 'Colour Fill' option in the 'Camera View Options'. (I don't remember 'when possible')

I seem to only get the options 'Black and White' or 'Grayscale'

I have managed to have coloured lines on previous jobs; I think I remember correctly.

(I think you fellas spell colour - color!)

If I am locked into this and cannot show coloured line in sectional views, should I update to CAX14 beta? 

1 hour ago, RobWhite said:

I'm trying to display coloured lines in my section views and I understand the preference menu to turn on colour, but the menu actually states 'Display in Colour when Possible' (I don't remember that vague statement before!)

This setting only applies to images and pictures

1 hour ago, RobWhite said:

Part of my displays show colored lines, (I think in the CAD management detail only) but I cannot get coloured lines in the section elevation views. 

Is there anyway I can turn the colour on?

Have you tried: 

1. View>Color

2. Cross Section/Elevation camera>General>Show Color

3. Do you have colors assigned to the appropriate layers for the cross section.

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 3.41.52 pm.jpg

Yes I have tried view>colour, but I don't want the colour on the elevations elements . Its too busy for detailing. However, coloured cad lines would be helpful for better referencing differences line types. i.e. grid line; floor levels & ground level.

Actually I can't even get coloured cad lines when ticking the view>colour menu anyway.

120454607_CameraElevationView-colourlines.thumb.jpg.bbb2b2f0117fecdd42a2063a1ed6477d.jpg

sorry the view is a bit small but the attachment should read ok