3d Visualization Services | Lauren Ashley Design , Lauren Brantley Virginia US

lashleydesign

Hello All, 

My name is Lauren Brantley, I am located in the heart of Virginia I specialize in 3D visualization/rendering services. 

CLICK HERE to watch a video on my processes 

To know more about my services email me at lauren@lashleydesign.com

I would love to connect on social as well you can find me @lashleydesign on all social networks. 

_Examples.jpg

Rendering Examples (1).jpg

Rendering Examples (2).jpg

Rendering Examples (3).jpg

• Like 1

• lashleydesign changed the title to 3d Visualization Services | Lauren Ashley Design , Lauren Brantley Virginia US
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RodCole said:

Love your work.  Can you tell us a bit more about your work processes and the type of projects you do?

Hello Rod, 

Thank you so much for the kind words. Of course i'm happy to share a little bit more about my process. I did a Chief Instagram Takeover a while back that is a little bit behind the scenes of my work : https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cc04RlQFqMB/?hl=en 

My process currently runs like this : 

1. A designer will give me the documents needed to build the CA model (floor plan, FF&E) 

2. I build in CA x14 the model - get it approved by the designer. 

3. I transfer the model to Twinmotion 2022.2 (current version) where I utilize their rendering engine to create the final product. 

I only do renderings. That is what I specialize in so I don't do any other work as far as CD's or any documentation. I try to stick with what i'm best at and love which is renderings. 

Glad to answer you question! Let me know if you have any more and feel free to reach out to me if I can be of any help in the future. 

Blessings, 

Lauren Brantley 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 2:51 PM, lashleydesign said:

Final renders of previous posted project

Image24.png

Quite Nice! I've noticed a certain 'mood' to your rendering style; I assume that is by design? And may I ask what software you are using for these renders?