Bullnose tile outside corner

Eglazier8

I'm trying to add bullnose to a shower seat.  Since Chief doesn't appear to offer bullnose tile I created a polyline solid, which worked fine until I had to join two pieces where the front and side of the top of the seat come together.  Chief won't allow you to cut the ends of the bullnose at 45's and join them.  Anyone have advice for how to handle this?

Joining bullnose.jpg

46 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

You can likely use a Molding Line for this drawn in Plan View but I haven't tried it yet.....

M.

Molding Line does work , though I thought the Grout Lines would work out better with a molding line....

image.thumb.png.a30859b40f020f157014e829f90d734f.png

I did this one using a 3D Solid.

Filleted the appropriate corners, exploded, applied copies of the tile material to each face and then adjusted each faces material Offset to get the grout lines to line up and create the bullnose tiles.

Select All, Make Architectural block or Symbol.

Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 10.30.53 am.jpg

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, MarkMc said:

image.thumb.png.77ab42b3bbae2f1ff759a1e019d8f2d4.png

Top is counter with molding on edge- bottom can be solid, cabinet, another counter...

Haven’t tried this but seems a thick countertop with edge profile would also work?

personally I just modeled something similar and needed to show a border with a different pattern/texture. I made it out of 2 solids very quickly.