X-15 Templates FOR SALE. Top of the line professional template with tons of automation and innovation

Renerabbitt

This helps support my everlasting drive for giving free Chief content. Shoot me an email if you're interested. I promise you it will save you money and will be a pleasant improvement to any workflow. Check out a brief overview here:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Hi Rene,

Do you include your toolbars with this?  Are they needed to make the system work?

If I purchase the Standard can I upgrade to the Pro for just the difference of $200?

Thank you for asking! Yes you can upgrade, just would need to send me an email.
It includes my new vs existing toolbar icons with some example new vs existing wall types that are driven by layer colors. This is not necessary but certainly expands the functionality of the template:
image.png.12984fae5a69b7304359795cf9405cba.png
image.thumb.png.deabb4205348672dbd4040f24fdee10a.png

Pro includes my window and architectural quick tools with icons:
image.thumb.png.217dcb23b4a34f09a2df69d81b5b886c.png

and

Backdrops I have collected and converted
image.thumb.png.935885372940c2b9cbe0462bdd9ea85f.png

Here is the breakdown list @vikiw_bend

Pro Includes:
25 Construction Details, A custom BWP schedule, an Area-Analysis Package, Window Style Quick-Tools with Toolbar Icons, Schedule and Label Quick-Tools with Toolbar Icons, and then two(2) free details drawn to your spec in the style of my CAD details(to be delivered at a later date.)

Notable Features:

• New vs Existing Wall Types that follow layer color for quick switching graphical preferences

• No Rich Text is used. All Schedules and Details utilize Text Styles for quick graphical changes

• Dimension Defaults are dynamic and accurate. We use tab/enter input for fast and accurate repositioning, so our dimension defaults are built with tight tolerances and low reach. Dimension to only the things you need.

• Interior door casings are removed for quick 3d bumping and tab inputting of all doors and windows

• Add Molding Quick-Tool can add moldings to all doors and windows with just a click.

• Redline SPV and Redline Camera for quick client notes in 2d and 3d views

• Extensive graphical setting changes across all views for the cleanest looking plans

• 4 Working views for ease of use no matter the type of work

• The most advanced graphically represented macro system to date

• Site analysis that’s a breeze

• Project Information Input that can work for you. Simple and intuitive

• We cut our custom layers down to the minimum. Giving you only what you need without creating confusion

• Default Sets, leave them behind. There is only one Master Set, let’s cut the clutter!

• Existing Plan Layer Set is there for your referenced As Built Plan

• Window Labels are set to (E). A quick Select Marquee Similar and change to (N) for new plans

• Window Quick Tools included for one click window style changes

• Construction Lines are already labeled and in a working set for quick wall reference lines

• 25 beautifully rendered and automated Construction Details

• Quick Links to Search Tools from Www.rabbittdesign.net

• Custom truncated room types for small closets or powder rooms

• Standardized Schedule sizes with Title and Header Text Styles

Here is a screen shot of some of the details:
1842716123_DetailsSheet.thumb.jpg.60f0f9d45b09640101d555080cee2702.jpg

• Upvote 2

If I could become 25% of your skill with CA, its worth it.  

I'm not focused on rendering as much, but your work flow is where I need to follow.  

I just bought your pro level and I look forward to learning more workflow tweaks as I incorporate your plan template into my business.

Thank you for this.  

I wish you mountains of success.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, WesternDesign said:

I am going to purchase the pro version.

On a separate note, do you have a list of the mouse and space mouse defaults you use?  Can they be downloaded or do we need to set them up ourselves?

Thanks!

They can be downloaded but I do charge for them.

otherwise you can simply match them for yourself and rebuild. Takes a couple of hours to do just the chief setup.

Requires an 11 button mouse at least to use my same system.

you can do icons for yourself. But if I do them I have to custom write a script for your folder organization for the icons to show up correctly.

package also comes with a zero inbox gmail radial menu, a Twinmotion radial menus, SketchUp radial menus and explorer radial menus.

i have one person full on the system now and another one next week. 
She was cracking up after using it for a bit 

5 hours ago, WesternDesign said:

Contact me.  I would like to get on the full "Rene Rabbit" system. :D

Long days and nights trying to get ahead of that request. I've been offered a hefty sum by two separate individuals to sell my entire library and toolbars for complete swaps including all icons and all materials.
Its always been organized enough for me but I hold my sale products to a hire standard. Give me a few weeks and I should start having some listings up. I've spent 3 hours a night cleaning, tagging, adding search attributes, optimizing, and organizing.

• Upvote 1

Hi bought the pro version and feel a bit like a kid with a learner's permit getting handed the keys to a McLaren. 

I was going to ask how to change/add the Macro Designations text, but figured out that's it's in the "Macro Input 1" custom field, and then I found a link to the video that shows us how to do exactly that: This is wonderful! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/23/2022 at 1:52 PM, steffan said:

Hi, is this also in metric for UK?

I'm still working on the metric version. This is a nice reminder to get it done...it actually turned out to be a ton of work to conform the metric version!

• 8 months later...
13 minutes ago, mgannage said:

Just purchased this morning and have been making little tweaks here and there as I watch @Renerabbitttutorials. A worthy investment to be sure! Super stoked to have found this thread and excited to implement.

Please shoot any tweaks you are making my way, you never know, the greater group might enjoy your edits as well :)
Thank you for the support, X15 Versions coming soon

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2023 at 7:04 PM, Renerabbitt said:

Please shoot any tweaks you are making my way, you never know, the greater group might enjoy your edits as well :)
Thank you for the support, X15 Versions coming soon

Hello @Renerabbitt, is there a template package still available for X14?  Is it the same as the one for X15?  Or would you say it makes sense to upgrade to X15 if I plan to buy your templates?  I have been on the fence about when to migrate to X15.  Don't have a specific reason not to but also trying to be strategic about it.

6 hours ago, MarylandGirl said:

Hello @Renerabbitt, is there a template package still available for X14?  Is it the same as the one for X15?  Or would you say it makes sense to upgrade to X15 if I plan to buy your templates?  I have been on the fence about when to migrate to X15.  Don't have a specific reason not to but also trying to be strategic about it.

Hey Maryland girl. Usually I would support prior versions but chief changed so much in terms of structure for library browser and toolbars that I had to start a large part of the templates from scratch. I would say make the jump into X15 though. I’ve got some new serious time saving features in the X15 templates 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Some notes about moving to X15.

• Some X14 macros won't work in X15 due to NVP changes.
  • If you have a project that was started in X14 or before - be careful not to open and save it in X15
  • Make sure you only use X15 compatible macros in new plans 
  • User Library Objects from prior to X15 may have imbedded macros that won't work in X15
  • Those should be modified to be X15 compatible. 

IOW, check the differences and make sure you account for them.

I had one project that was almost completed and I inadvertently opened it in X15, made some changes and saved it, overwriting the X14 version.  It took quite a lot of time to make the corrections so everything worked properly.

• Renerabbitt changed the title to X-15 Templates FOR SALE. Top of the line professional template with tons of automation and innovation