Split Landing?

Designer1

Does anyone know how to get the landing tool to recognize two sets of stairs?  I have one stair...once it gets to the landing it goes two different directions with addtional stairs.  I cant seem to get the landing to connect to both it only recognizes one side.  Is there a trick to get it to connect to both?

Thanks in advance!

Split Landing.jpg

I usually create a cross section camera and then using dimension tools to manually align a troublesome landing to stair objects, I know of no  automatic settings relative to landings other than they are programmed to have an general affinity for stairs.

DJP

Thank you so much for the replies. Wow thanks for doing that video, it gives me hope!  Funny that worked for you to connect both stairs like that. I actually lined one side up and then copy paste reflect to ensure it would line up but it didn’t work anyway. 

Was there a particular stair tool you used for the landing? I used the landing tool but it just would connect to one side. 

50 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Thank you so much for the replies. Wow thanks for doing that video, it gives me hope!  Funny that worked for you to connect both stairs like that. I actually lined one side up and then copy paste reflect to ensure it would line up but it didn’t work anyway. 

Was there a particular stair tool you used for the landing? I used the landing tool but it just would connect to one side. 

Same stair tool for the landing. With the stair tool selected just click between the stairs.