Strange Condition At The Floor

Evolution

Go to solution Solved by rlackore,

I have an unusual condition on the basement floor. All the rooms seem to have walls enclosing them correctly. I can select each one ok. When looking at a full camera, or perspective floor over view, there appears to be a "triangular" area with no floor finish. I can select either room on either side of the area in question and the floor finish is as original specified. I am unable to select the offending area to determine what it might be. There are no invisible walls here, and nothing was previously drawn in this particular area. Looking at a cross section elevation of one side looking toward that area there appears to be an area with no slab although I am not particularly sure.

Any suggestions on how to determine what is happening?

post-1662-0-46464900-1420921248_thumb.png

post-1662-0-13813600-1420921261_thumb.png

The plan south walls of the game room need to be defined as foundation walls.

I am not sure if I agree with this.  Take the wall between the game room and the wet bar area and move that wall 12" to the right,  hit f12 and it is fixed......  or move the wall between game room and the web bar and alighn that wall with the bath/game room ,  hit f12 and it is fixed.

Robert may be  correct,  but I was able to fix it without using Robert's method....  who's right?  Who cares,  there is something funny going on and it might be a minor but.