Join Roof Plane - Mac

Designer_Maddee

Go to solution Solved by LevisL,

I can not locate the "Join Roof Plane" edit tool. I am using x13 on a Mac and am having trouble getting some of my roof planes to join. My colleague shared the "Join roof plane" button, but I can't seem to pull it up. Was it removed or not a provided tool for the Mac platform? 

Thank you so much! 

11 minutes ago, Designer_Maddee said:

I can not locate the "Join Roof Plane" edit tool. I am using x13 on a Mac and am having trouble getting some of my roof planes to join. My colleague shared the "Join roof plane" button, but I can't seem to pull it up. Was it removed or not a provided tool for the Mac platform? 

Thank you so much! 

You need to select a roof plane and it will show up in the edit toolbar (oob that is on your lower bar).

EDIT:  It just occurred to me that since you do not have your signature filled in that you may be using the interiors version which I am not positive it has that tool:  https://www.chiefarchitect.com/products/compare.html#:~:text=Premier includes all the features,is fully compatible with Premier.

1 minute ago, Designer_Maddee said:

That's what I did and it is still missing! 

Yup you are on interiors then.  BTW this type of information is very key to helping diagnose issues and is why as I am assuming Eric mentions in his private message it really helps save the ones who are trying to help time...

11 minutes ago, rgardner said:

Yup you are on interiors then.  BTW this type of information is very key to helping diagnose issues and is why as I am assuming Eric mentions in his private message it really helps save the ones who are trying to help time...

I am using Premier X13