Pony wall window changes

Designer1

Does anyone know why when you have a pony wall with a window or door in it, it darkens it in 2d?  I tried it in outside of my plan in a generic default plan and have the same results.  Heres some jpegs and a generic plan.

I hope the example plan opens, I kept getting an error message from Chief.  So in case the plan doesnt load I included jpegs of the 2d window examples.

Thanks in advance!

Pony Wall.plan

2d1.jpg

2d2.jpg

Error.png

Windows.jpg

The window is not physically within the part of the wall you are showing in plan.  In the wall dbx in the wall type panel have a look at the options to display the wall at the bottom also within your saved plan view settings.

Yeah for some reason I keep getting an error message when trying to load the plan not sure what thats about. 

I wanted the thicker pony wall to run up past first floor into the second floor like you can see in the exterior rendering.  But when you look at the windows and doors in 2d on the first floor they dont look like they do on the second floor.  The second floor is the "normal" way the windows normally appear in the wall.

9 minutes ago, rgardner said:

The window is not physically within the part of the wall you are showing in plan.  In the wall dbx in the wall type panel have a look at the options to display the wall at the bottom also within your saved plan view settings.

Thanks so much Ryan.  Yes, Im going to have to explore this further as it starts making changes to the wall types etc but it definitely changed the windows back to normal.  I think I will have to see which each selection does and how it reacts when I change it because each one looked different.  Ive never had this happen before in chief so I was puzzled by what was happening.

Thanks again for the help and I will look into this more!