Barn door on Beam

selectbuilder

Go to solution Solved by selectbuilder,

If you make the Horse Stall using a Post to Beam Railing Wall......Then you should be able to place the Barn Door in that wall.  ;)

However, you will actually have to place a "Hinged Door" and then change the "Door Type" to "Barn" :huh::wub: because Chief doesn't allow direct placement of Barn Doors in Railing Walls.  IMO this is a BUG!

Then edit the door height, and width to suit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Solution
58 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

If you make the Horse Stall using a Post to Beam Railing Wall......Then you should be able to place the Barn Door in that wall.  ;)

However, you will actually have to place a "Hinged Door" and then change the "Door Type" to "Barn" :huh::wub: because Chief doesn't allow direct placement of Barn Doors in Railing Walls.  IMO this is a BUG!

That is how I made it but I also ahem a ceiling beam that overlaps so it wont let me place it onto it, hinged door didn't work. thank you for that's suggestion, I just tried it.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Nailed it! once I pulled the beam back it worked and then I added it and pulled the beam back and added may stall gate back. Thank you so much.

Forum 1.jpg

• Upvote 1