inserting two lavatories in a custom triple face vanity

rolowe

CA. allow us to place multiple sinks in the same countertop and straddle between cainets.

Well there's the proof  , now where's the " How To " ?       pls......

I don't thik the OP wanted to straddle cabinets by the way , he just couldn't get 2 sinks in the particular cabinet he wanted/chose  from the Library.

We do double sinks in almost every bathroom we do now days , I guess CA aint quite up with the times :)

M.

Well there's the proof  , now where's the " How To " ?       pls......

I don't thik the OP wanted to straddle cabinets by the way , he just couldn't get 2 sinks in the particular cabinet he wanted/chose  from the Library.

We do double sinks in almost every bathroom we do now days , I guess CA aint quite up with the times :)

M.

I am confused.  Didn't we just figure out how to do what the OP wants.  Is there a configuration that we can't do with a minimum amount of work?  If I am not mistaken we can do just about any config........  here is one for you,  4 sinks in one cabinet.  No special holes in countertops,  (4-8' long cabinets superimposed on eac h other,  each of the four cabinets with it's own sink.

I think we can put this thread to bed.

post-50-0-40919400-1394829696_thumb.jpg

Ken nailed it.  Easier than what I was doing.  Just place it outside the cabinet as a stand alone and then drag into place.

I missed that,  you are right Dennis,  Ken nailed it,  sink on outside,  drag onto  cab,  AND THEN HIT THE REBUILD 3D.  

I would think anyone designing and building custom cabs would accept Chief for what it can do, and realize its limitations.  Then use something that is shop-friendly for the actual building, such as eCabinets.  Cutting lists, joinery, CNC interface, buying lists, etc., all that stuff Chief cannot do.

Ken is Kenoeightspot , I thought ? my guess.

But I think we have come up with two different things/ways here....

Gene is right  no way a cabinet builder is gonna use CA for cabinet in a production environment , they jusst take my images and measurements and put it into whatever software they use to get all there stuff as Gene detailed. I don't think eCabinets even costs does it if you are in the industry and using there systems ?

M.

edit.....Just tried Ken's way , works great.... even lets you copy and paste the 1st one to make the 3rd or 4th sink ..if you are so inclined, I guess the OP may miss this great tip since he sounded a bit pissed off ,hopefully he will check the thread.....