Chief Academy 2022 - August 31-September 2 in Coeur d'Alene

ChiefArchitect

The Chief Academy returns August 31 – September 2 in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.

Chief-Academy-2022-IGSQ.thumb.jpg.e7fed1c857cae3a8f01e1eed9b822af7.jpg

Join us for 2‑day training classes (introductory to advanced) followed by a half‑day of focus‑based seminars, 1‑on‑1 training, hands‑on new products test drive and social networking events to extend your learning or relaxation.

Learn more about this exciting event on our website at chiefarchitect.com/userevent/

• 2 months later...
Chief-Academy-Night-Cruise-FB-Highlight-Image-1200x717.thumb.png.8bdc077b1c5b37ed2dd0354df0c16755.png

There is something magical about Coeur d’Alene that’s hard to define, but begins with the spectacular North Idaho sunsets and moonrises on Lake Coeur d’Alene, the plunge of an osprey after a fish, the glowing lights of downtown Coeur d’Alene reflecting across its waters at night. Join us for the Chief Academy, then extend your trip. It is the perfect place to plan your next vacation and activities.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ChiefArchitect said:
Chief-Academy-Night-Cruise-FB-Highlight-Image-1200x717.thumb.png.8bdc077b1c5b37ed2dd0354df0c16755.png

There is something magical about Coeur d’Alene that’s hard to define, but begins with the spectacular North Idaho sunsets and moonrises on Lake Coeur d’Alene, the plunge of an osprey after a fish, the glowing lights of downtown Coeur d’Alene reflecting across its waters at night. Join us for the Chief Academy, then extend your trip. It is the perfect place to plan your next vacation and activities.ll

Yep,  been out there for 4 or 5 UGM's and every single trip it was beautiful....  I am glad you guys do not put this on in the winter.  Aug/Sept is the perfect time to visit.

I just heard you added an ADVANCE LEVEL II,  I am looking forward to the classes.

See you guys in September.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

Where do you see this?

Hi Rene,  I don’t see it but after I signed up for the advanced I level,  Carrie from CA emailed me and offered to switch me to advanced II level.

I said “sure,  sounds great”.

and then I started thinking about it and I have a funny feeling the class for me will be held down in the dank dark bowels of  CA headquarters.

will you join me down there?

6 minutes ago, dshall said:

Hi Rene,  I don’t see it but after I signed up for the advanced I level,  Carrie from CA emailed me and offered to switch me to advanced II level.

I said “sure,  sounds great”.

and then I started thinking about it and I have a funny feeling the class for me will be held down in the dank dark bowels of  CA headquarters.

will you join me down there?

Well since you put it like that, sign me up