How to create this house

Jambruins

Depending on how the interior of that upper floor is framed (e.g. does it have a flat ceiling in some areas, or is it all vaulted with knee walls), perhaps make a standard floor height and use the roof planes to define the ceiling.  Might need to manually modify some roof planes to get the desired pitch.  Chief has some videos on how to make dormers and their connected walls (i.e. Manually Drawing Dormers (chiefarchitect.com).

I guess I should have worded my question differently.  I don't need to draw that exact house but a new house that has that same look.  It will be built with rafters.  

Should I create a 2nd floor and then use dormers or how do I get an 8' wall on the back side of the house and a 0' wall on the front side?

20 hours ago, Jambruins said:

Should I create a 2nd floor and then use dormers or how do I get an 8' wall on the back side of the house and a 0' wall on the front side?

Yes you need a second floor. The shape of the second floor rooms / ceilings will dictate the best way build it, so it's difficult to say the exact approach I would use. Manual roofs might come into play, but I made this in about 30 seconds using the OOB Residential Template with Auto Build roofs:

342933263_ScreenShot2022-03-23at6_50_40PM.thumb.png.08d8dc3c5c605385c84ec64401f042b2.png

11 minutes ago, Jambruins said:

Did you set the rough ceiling height for the 2nd floor as 8'?

Yes Actually I didn't "set" it, it was set that way by default

11 minutes ago, Jambruins said:

What is the oob residential template?

OOB = out of box, refers to the program as it ships, or "out of the box." The Residential Template is a template plan that also ships with the program, so all settings are default factory.