ADA CAD blocks

Acclaim_Reno

Hello folks,

I am trying to draw my first ADA bathroom as I follow some specs I found online. Where can I get a CAD block to help simplify the plan? 

The client wants a counter top for which I have specs BUT I can't get a sink to set in the top. Of course, I will have grab bar details, toilet spacing details, wheelchair access details, etc.

The room is 86" x 64" with a recess at the end of the 64" wall of 35" deep x 48" wide which is where the counter top/sink will be placed.

Is there any additional information I can offer you to help solve my problem?

Green new plan.plan

On 9/6/2021 at 7:43 PM, Alaskan_Son said:

Also bear in mind that you can ENTER values in a number of different formats provided that you also type in the appropriate unit indicators as well.

I'm sorry, I don't get what you are referring to.

Your counter top looks fine to me, except that the back line doesn't actually follow the wall. I liked the way you used a molding to create your skirt.  You could also use many other ways to create the skirt such as a polyline solid, molding polyline, partition, etc.

I see you placed your sink as a cad block.  You should be able to place a sink symbol as a free-standing fixture and then just move it over the custom counter.  You may need to manually adjust the height if you want it to look good in a camera view.

ada sink.png