Compatible Rendering Program with CA 13

snoopy1963

Hi 

Just need some recommendations for a rendering platform that is compatible with CA 13 and if I can produce high quality realistic renderings with it and your thoughts on the best rendering program out there. Also, planning on getting a new PC that will handle the software. Thanks!

Roland

1 hour ago, snoopy1963 said:

Hi 

Just need some recommendations for a rendering platform that is compatible with CA 13 and if I can produce high quality realistic renderings with it and your thoughts on the best rendering program out there. Also, planning on getting a new PC that will handle the software. Thanks!

Roland

X-13 can be pretty darn good with the know-how.
 1728107598_GreenRoomRTRT.thumb.jpg.875a0d557b76c99adb3cc0b15be85aeb.jpg
Otherwise V-ray and Thea

• Like 1

Ditto to what both David and Rene said. Importing your project to render in other software just adds one more layer of complexity which hardly seems worth it given the level of quality available from X13. Here's a kitchen I modeled and rendered n X13:

332715062_39ManorViewKitchen03.thumb.jpg.d1d93c722cceab0ef1833e5ea83c6185.jpg

Roland, I think you need to gauge what your clients need. I can get close in Chief and then touch up in Lightroom. My partner in Argentina needs a higher level so goes Chief to Lumion and sometimes Photoshop. My belief is Chief is working on further controls for Ray Tracing so you may wish to put off another engine until we see what happens in 14. This is Chief and LR. The bath rooms are "vanilla" and were meant to get the client to engage, to realize she can see it before it is executed. The kitchen is a lot closer to final design. 

Olson 9 March RTLR_-8.jpg

Olson 9 March RTLR_-9.jpg

Olson 9 March RTLR_.jpg

Olson 9 March RTLR_-4.jpg

Muller RT 12 Jan 2022 RTLR v2-4.jpg

Muller RT 12 Jan 2022 RTLR v2.jpg