Is video card error #272032210 fatal?

RcitectSketch

Go to solution Solved by Kbird1,

Hi, I'm seeing the (common, it seems) error:

Error #272032210
"You are using a video card that does not meet the software's minimum requirements, or your video card driver needs to be updated. You will not be able to create 3D views. Please select 'Check Knowledge Base' for more information."
3/8/2022 4:07:23 PM
Build: 23.3.0.81x64

I'm on a very old Dell laptop with Intel integrated graphics and I'm wondering if there's a way to make Home Designer Suite 2022 usable *without* 3D views.  For example, can I at least see elevations while in design mode, and use the phone viewer app for 3D rendering?  (Currently, when I open up an old .plan file I created using the 2015 software I just see a plan and no elevations, but maybe I'm missing something?)

Thanks, Eric

Unfortunately elevations are generated as a camera view.   I am thinking you will be restricted to plan view and cad functions.

You really should talk to tech support or if it is not feasible to upgrade your laptop possibly sales can help you out with a previous software version.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Solution
2 hours ago, Chopsaw said:

possibly sales can help you out with a previous software version.

Ask Sales if you can be downgrade to the 2021 Version, (with rebate)  it uses the old  X12 Graphics Engine and should work fine,

or

Ask for a refund and just use your 2015 Version. 

M.

• Like 1

Thanks, all!  I spoke with Sales and they gave me the 2021 version, which works fine on older hardware.

-Eric

On 3/8/2022 at 8:21 PM, Kbird1 said:

Ask Sales if you can be downgrade to the 2021 Version, (with rebate)  it uses the old  X12 Graphics Engine and should work fine,

or

Ask for a refund and just use your 2015 Version. 

M.