The Best Renderings Available-Rabbitt Design

Renderings, and rendering training. Click on the links in signature for more info.
1136409859_ChiefArchitectRendering.thumb.jpg.bd86e9e9a7cd70d603e40b8946234340.jpg
This rendering was rendered using Chief Architect Premier X-13 with no post-production.
More renderings in my user gallery or click on the links in the signature. How can I help you?

Other Offer Services Posts:

• 1 month later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jon2090
    Newest Member
    Jon2090

• By basilbabaa
      SITUATION:  X13 3D renders, when compared to X12, appear blurred, washed out, less vibrant in quality and the vector renders have excessive line weights in X13

Rather than hijack a previous topic thread, I am starting this topic as a result of a side conversation that emerged here-in:  

It appears that there are others experiencing this same issue, and so I thought I would begin this here in it's own topic thread.  
      Here is a Dropbox link to image and video files (generated on both a i9 and M1 Pro Max chips) depicting the issue: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9zt4tagbuhsfkbi/AABsTnIW6DjT5uExeP6e5mcAa?dl=0

As a note, I have already opened a support case with Chief Technical Support and they have graciously offered to look into it:  

If anyone else is noticing lesser quality output with 3D rendering in X13 as compared to X12, perhaps we can share our experience and thoughts here as well as with support towards a workable solution.
    • By lashleydesign
      Hello All, 

My name is Lauren Brantley, I am located in the heart of Virginia I specialize in 3D visualization/rendering services. 
      CLICK HERE to watch a video on my processes 

To know more about my services CLICK HERE 

I would love to connect on social as well you can find me @lashleydesign on all social networks. 

• By Renerabbitt
      This helps support my everlasting drive for giving free Chief content. Shoot me an email if you're interested. I promise you it will save you money and will be a pleasant improvement to any workflow. Check out a brief overview here:

• By classicdesigns
      Hello

My name is Annette Sokoll and I have been using Chief Architect for over 13 years (X2-x14). I have over 25 years of field experience, and 20 years of design experience.
      I can help you with all your construction needs such as: new construction, additions, remodels, 3d Animation and Training.

My Highlights:
      ·         My work was aired on the Mark and Mandy Tv show
      ·         Won awards for our designs
      ·         One of my custom home designs was published on Chief Architect brooches of X9.

My services are:
      ·         On line training
      ·         Take your plans from conception to completion
      ·         Master with roofs
      ·         Master with laying out your plans
      ·         Help chief users who are struggling.
      ·         Professional Renderings
      ·         Professional 3D animation
      ·         Reasonably prices

Feel fee to email me  or call me with your questions,

Annette Sokoll
      Classic Designs LLC
      Cell: 248-891-3955
      Email: Classicdesigns@gmail.com
      Trainer
      Beta Tester
      User Group instructor

This home I modeled in Chief Architect x9 and was built in reality. ( this was published on the Box Cover X9). 

Classic_Designs_Custom_Home_Plans_.mp4

• By TimelessJohn
      Hi All,
      I have a small insignificant detail problem that I wish to resolve and wonder if anyone has a Tip or Trick to fixing the fact that my Steel I Beams show up perfectly in my Posts and Deck patio beams but not in my roof beams.

I have changed all of my defaults to I Beams in my settings to no avail, just curious if this a detail I will have to learn to live with or a glitch in Chief?

Also I would like my I beams to show in the interior walls and imagine in order for this to happen I will need to create a niche and paint it black steel? Correct?

Please see attached image.

Thank you in advance,
      John 
      Steel I Beam Issue.pdf