Do you have 10+ years in the software and wonder if you've been missing some tips and tricks? Have you been able to break the 15 hour condoc set?
Maybe you are a proficient user that wants to know everything that there is to know in Chief.
Rendering, Automation, Resources, Symbols, Quick Tools, Style Pallets, PDF Tools, Templates, and more.

We believe in lifting the community up. All of our tools and resources are available to you. With training that can be personal, team oriented, prerecorded, livestreamed, interactive. We offer training in over 15 softwares from Drafting and Detailing to Modeling, Advanced Texturing, Procedural Workflows, Node Based Design, Macro Creations, DAMs, Automation, VR Workflows, Streaming Overlays and Masks and much much more. Tell us your needs and we will connect you with the package or the right resource.

Some example learning modules:

Concentric Jump your dimension strings
Enter-input your jumps and Enter-close your DBX's
Snap jump your door widths, concentric jump your windows
Alt behavior tips, contain-selection and deselection workflows with tool restrictions. 
Tons of cabinet tools and tips, including custom one-off parametrically modelled vanities and more.
Custom Toolbar Icons and Custom Library Objects.
Toolbar Switching Tricks and Library workflows

Check Render 4.jpg

Other Offer Services Posts:

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Decorationarts said:

Could use some 1 to 1 lessons on your rendering techniques

Shoot me an email and we can set something up. Im only going to take on a few more trainees for this month. renerabbitt@gmail.com. Rendering is a big topic but very enjoyable in my mind.

• 7 months later...

Rene,

Don Corbin here. Chief user since 2000 version 5

I have been following your posts on the chief forum.

I wanted to discuss hiring you to see how we can streamline/improve our process. Macros/shortcuts etc...

I am also interested in learning more about your rendering techniques.

We are here in Honolulu Hawaii on the island of Oahu.

Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss.

808-927-4123

dbl_bluehawaii@yahoo.com

Love to hear form you soon!

Happy New Year!

KITCHEN 5.jpg

KITCHEN 6.jpg

KITCHEN 4.jpg

KITCHEN 2.jpg

KITCHEN 1.jpg