Recessed lighting in ceiling with balcony and wall above?

Larry_Sweeney

I'm attempting to install recessed lighting on the first floor ceiling of a balcony above. I've tried labeling the rooms and walls above differently in hopes to fix my "problem", but so far I haven't found a fix. I'm not sure at this point if it's something I'm doing wrong or if it is a CA bug. I simplified the plan and CA reacts the same. When I install a recessed light in the ceiling everything is as it should be, but if I move the light to where there is a wall above, covering more than half the recessed light below, CA installs the light in the cathedral ceiling above on the second floor.  I don't ever remember having a problem like this before, but I might have been just lucky over the years. I'm supplying the simplified plan along with .jpgs showing what I'm referring too. Is this a bug or me? Of course, as always, any and all help will be much appreciated.

Recessed 1.jpg

Recessed 2.jpg

recessed 3.jpg

Recessed 4.jpg

Recessed 5.jpg

recessed 6.jpg

ROBBINS SAMPLE.zip

Eric.................Thank you. That "fixed" the problem. Did you remember this "fix" from memory or did you find it in a search? If from a search, what wording for the search did you use? I had no luck in my search. If this is an "old bug" then there is no need for reporting? Thanks again and have a great day.