Help with text size inside a wall elevation callout.

Willis93

Hello, 

I have been messing with this for hours, literally. So I ask the community for help. These wall elevation callouts are just TOO big. I can reduce the size of the callout itself, but have failed at figuring out how to reduce the size of the text within the callout. Please help me solve this puzzle. Thanks! (All other text on the plan needs to remain the same)744392286_ScreenShot2022-02-25at7_55_05AM.thumb.png.a4b80424d8b867c785633d531398e702.png

Thanks for the input. I have toyed with the text style of the camera elevation views. It hasnt resulted in smaller text though. It appears there is something keeping it or blocking it from reducing the size of the text. Could either one of you please post a screenshot of a successful reduction of the text size within the callout and how you did it. Thanks again for your help. 

51 minutes ago, Willis93 said:

No matter what size of text is put here, the text on the callout remains the same. Thanks in advance for your help. Jim

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 8.34.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 8.33.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 8.31.29 AM.png

Search the help file for: "Active Layer Display Options" select the camera after you have ALDO open and see what layers show for it.  Hint: one of those will change the text size.

Joe is correct but maybe he was not clear enough.

- Select the camera symbol in a plan view.

- Open the Object Layer Properties dialog box.  The layer called "Cameras, Labels" will control the label ("Elevation 1").  The layer called "Cameras, Wall Elevation" will control the camera symbol ("E1").  If you have put either your camera or the label on a different layer, then this dialog will display different layers.

- Select the "Cameras, Wall Elevation" layer (or what ever layer your camera is on).

- Select the appropriate size text style you want to use.

If this does not work, then you should either post a plan or contact technical support.

camera callout text style.png

• Upvote 1