3D Chief Architect Designs, Training, Coaching

CharlesVolz

I am a creative designer who has acquired unique experiences and perspectives from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering (BS Rice University) and architectural engineering (MS University of Texas at Austin) and have planned, designed, developed and built various, diverse projects over my 30-year career. 

I am a member of the American Institute of Building Design ("AIBD"), which provides quality continuing education to ensure its members remain current with technology, materials and building codes. AIBD holds its members to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.

I utilize the latest technology like GoToMeeting to work with customers live online and OBS Live to record "how-to" videos for builders, designers and DIYers, instructing home design using Chief Architect. Training includes Chief Architect versions X10, X11, X12 and X13 for beginners to intermediate.

I have worked with owners, builders, designers and architects from all over the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and England. I offer time-saving design assistance as well as expert training in Chief Architect. I am available to design your home from concept to working drawings, assist you in learning Chief Architect and/or improve your existing home design.

Whether you need a home designer or just a few hours of training, I can accommodate you.

Regards,
Charles

Charles K. Volz
Castlerock Designer Homes
947 Cheyenne Creek
San Antonio, Texas 78258
Phone:  210 744-7489
Email:   CVRE@sbcglobal.net
Web:     CastlerockDesignerHomes.com

6 minutes ago, CharlesVolz said:

home designer or just a few hours of training

Might be helpful to list which software versions you train in and also what levels of experience.
I offer a ton of different training services but will only occasionally train a beginner level user, and often refer them to other known trainers that handle beginners. If you are someone that will train a beginner then I would like to schedule a call at some point.
Nice to know if you will train offices.
Also helpful to know if you train in previous versions or in the HD suite.

• Upvote 1

I sent an email last week for services but have not heard back. I need training assistance soon, so if any others out there train beginners as well please contact me. Many thanks.

Kristen Hoeflinger, RA

Theory Home Design

www.theoryhomedesign.com

Alexandria, VA | Washington DC  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...