Layout view issue I can't figure out - weird line shows up

JBi-PDX

I'm not sure I can describe this sufficiently to make sense. I have attached two screen shots (with red text saying where the screenshot is from). In the live view elevations, everything shows up normal without any issues. Once I send the view to the layout, I get this strange diagonal line showing up. This shows up in 3 elevations out of 30. There doesn't appear to be any commonality between the two rooms that might cause this weird line - no strange wall intersections, etc. 

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks, in advance.

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 7.36.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 7.36.25 AM.png

Does this happen if you send the elevations to layout as plot lines instead of live views?  I had some odd issues happening with my Mac and live views and the help desk had me try sending elevations to layout as plot lines rather than live.  Took care of my problems.  

@DavidJPotter - I was able to remove the lines using the "edit layout lines" tool. However, if I go back into the elevation to make edits, the lines appear again. They aren't a line that I've drawn, so that's why it's confusing.

@SusanC - I looked at these elevations in live view and they don't show up. As soon as I went back to plot lines, they showed up again. I always use plot line view for elevations. I find they look better.

14 hours ago, JBi-PDX said:

I get this strange diagonal line showing up

This was a known Issue in earlier Versions of X13 but is fixed in the latest release.......

however your Sig. says you are using X12 , and I did not have the issue in x12.

M.