Homeowner Looking for Assistance

davidstutler

Hey All - 

I'm a homeowner who knows enough to be dangerous in Chief Architect.  I've used it to design a garage addition we did on our home two years ago and a covered porch last year.  

Now my wife and I are building a new home and I'd like to design it.  I have a floor plan that is coming along, but I need assistance in a few areas:

* I cannot get a roof line I'm happy with on the front - particularly on the front porch.

* The plan is a two bed main level with two beds and a living area (and storage area) in the basement but I'm struggling with making it all work.

* I'd also love some design guidance for good use of square footage.  

I've never consulted with anyone before so I don't know what to expect here - so I think getting a conversation going is a good first step.

Thanks much!

I have a few quick questions for you.

What version of Chief are you using?  Where are you located?  What is the time frame you are trying to meet for your project?

These are just a few of the things that folks will need to know.  Feel free to contact me by message if you would like.  Click the Member Icon upper left and choose message.

Best wishes

Rod

19 minutes ago, RodCole said:

I have a few quick questions for you.

What version of Chief are you using?  Where are you located?  What is the time frame you are trying to meet for your project?

These are just a few of the things that folks will need to know.  Feel free to contact me by message if you would like.  Click the Member Icon upper left and choose message.

Best wishes

Rod

Hey Rod - 

I'm using X13.  I'm in Lawrence, KS.  I'm getting started now and would love to have some progress to show in the next few weeks.  

Thanks for reaching out!