jbaehmer

Are you a homeowner looking for your dream home?  Maybe a general contractor looking for someone to draw custom plans for you?  Possibly looking for someone to maintain or even create a database of stock plans?

I have been drafting residential plans for over 15 years for a number of builders and individuals.  I have been working with Chief Architect since version 8 and am well versed in the latest version of Chief Architect.  I have drawn everything from “cookie-cutter” houses for general contractors to full custom plans for general contractors and individual homeowners.  I have experience is creating and maintaining a plan database of 100+ stock plans and custom plans. 

Services:

-       Custom Plans / Additions / Garages / Decks

-       Creating and Maintaining Stock Plan Database

-       Accurate and Legible Construction Drawings.

-       Site Plans

-       Converting hand drawn and DWG files to Chief Architect

I have drawn over 3500 house plans between stock plans and custom plans.  I provide high quality work and offer a wide variety of services for design work.  My turnaround times are very quick and at a very reasonable rate.

Contact me to discuss your next project. 

Jared Baehmer

Cornerstone Home Designs

cornerstonehd79@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do not have a stamp.  The drawings I have will need to be taken to an engineer to get stamps.  I do have an engineer I work with, but he only has stamps in WA and OR right now.  So if you need permits for either of those states, I can get stamped drawings to you.

Feel free to call me with any questions.... 253.777.2362