Some help with openings

TriDiWorx

Hello,

Would like to ask a couple of questions that I have been dealing with probably in every project. Maybe some of you have some tips how to do these things properly or deal better than I have.

I am posting a plan and some pictures.

1. Big window from floor. How do you deal with this flickering texture. I need it to be from floor level, but if I set it this way then I can see through the wall and casing will not hide this space. But I would like to get proper heights and dimensions for the window on all my drawings. Picture nr. 1.

2. The door/window on a second floor. How can I make the door to be on the outside of the wall (like windows), but still have an opening indicator that it opens inside? I cannot make it to be on the outside, but open inside. Picture nr. 2.

3. The same door in question 2. Is there an easy and fast way to make a decorative patio. Basically like a bracket around the door (railing). Nothing fancy. If I try to use railing tools I get a piece of wall or a beam under the railing and cannot get it off. Picture nr. 2.

Link for the files:  https://projektmaja-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/info_projektmaja_ee/Em4KuQBbJ2JLhEUUPMwcO0sBw02A6T5bvHdSqFbL4hfsog?e=huUFVv