Poor graphic performance with X6 viewer

Bill_Emery

I've just installed the X6 viewer on my Sager notebook (I7-4800, with a Nvidia GTX 780) and although I've told it to use the Nvidia card,instead of the on board graphics,  I'm experiencing extremely low frame rates as I orbit the model.

I'm experiencing 1 frame every 3 seconds with the viewer!  It's odd because X6 Premiere is running fine.

I'm guessing that it's something in the settings for the card, but understand that it's best to let the card decide how to handle the program.

Any Ideas would be appreciated. 

I've just installed the X6 viewer on my Sager notebook (I7-4800, with a Nvidia GTX 780) and although I've told it to use the Nvidia card,instead of the on board graphics,  I'm experiencing extremely low frame rates as I orbit the model.

I'm experiencing 1 frame every 3 seconds with the viewer!  It's odd because X6 Premiere is running fine.

I'm guessing that it's something in the settings for the card, but understand that it's best to let the card decide how to handle the program.

Any Ideas would be appreciated. 

Curious...Why are you using the viewer if you have the real program??

Have you verified that the viewer is using the gtx780? You can go into the nvidia control panel and select the programs default card. I've done it before as my X6 did not automatically use the card and defaulted to on board on my laptop but I can't remember the exact steps but it was pretty self explanatory in the nvidia panel