Can we turn a custom toolbar into a drop-down menu to save space?

Christina_Girerd

I'm making a custom toolbar of a number of library objects (using the "Place Library Object" icon) and I'd be handy to have it be a drop down menu to save space on my toolbars.  I realize that if I shove it up to the far right edge of the window, or close to the left edge of another toolbar, such that the double right arrows are displayed, then it sort of will function like a drop down, but not an actual drop-down menu like other tool bar icons.  I didn't see anything about this in Help, but wondered if I missed something. 

No Sorry but there may be a few other way to organize your custom toolbar depending on what it does and when and where you use it.

You could have a floating toolbar for doing doors or windows that you just take out when you need it.

Or you could create a completely new toolbar configuration for a specific task.

7 hours ago, Christina_Girerd said:

I'm making a custom toolbar of a number of library objects (using the "Place Library Object" icon) and I'd be handy to have it be a drop down menu to save space on my toolbars.  I realize that if I shove it up to the far right edge of the window, or close to the left edge of another toolbar, such that the double right arrows are displayed, then it sort of will function like a drop down, but not an actual drop-down menu like other tool bar icons.  I didn't see anything about this in Help, but wondered if I missed something. 

No, but wouldn't it be great if we could?

Please add your support to this feature request in Suggestions:

As others mentioned , No   as far as I am aware too , but seeing as most monitors these day are widescreen,

I find adding a couple of extras on the the RH Side like my "Bathroom Toolbar" works pretty well. I also have

all my Dims Shortcuts on the RH side too now....

image.thumb.png.75f9ad88930f1ead96991b0cfb0f975d.png