Wood strip along concrete porch

Digger873

I am sure this has been asked before, but I cant find anything in a search, so here goes.

When I create a porch with a concrete floor and post to beam, or railing a strip of wood shows through my concrete at the bottom of the wall.

What am I missing here. I have tried the material painter but it doesnt work. Nothing I have tried has worked. 

Thanks in advance

Jared

porch picture.pdf

Joey,

Creating a porch I assumed would be calling it a porch, using the room defintions to call it a porch, ect...

No I didnt just change floor to concrete.

Thanks

Solver,

if It was readily apparent how to include a signature I would, but after wasting 20 min trying to figure it out, I moved on to more productive things.

Maybe if you included some instructions in your long list of things you think I should do/read you would get farther with the things that seem so important to you.

IF your interested I'm using X13 and have used X12, X11, Chief Arch10 full version, and Chief Arch 6 full version as well. No Im not an expert, I just asked a simple question, 

I know how to to search and havent been able to find anything. So in the spirit of the message you just sent me dont send me messages with condesending comments and posts

about how to ask questions and what you think I should do.  If you have somethng to add to the actual problem Im all ears, if not, Im not interested.

Thanks

Jared

• Downvote 1

On 2/4/2022 at 9:51 AM, Digger873 said:

It was readily apparent how to include a signature I would, but after wasting 20 min trying to figure it out

How too Video.....https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/18908-signature-here-at-chief-talk/?tab=comments#comment-155662

19 hours ago, parkwest said:

make sure you are using exterior railing, instead of interior railing Tool.

This is the usual problem I have found.... Use straight Deck Rail or Edge , not Straight Railing which is the interior railing.