Missing Extended Toolbar Configuration

LaurieD

Hi all - I am a brand new user to CA interiors and have watched a few videos which suggest adjusting the settings, toolbars, etc. 

Several suggest using Extended toolbar Configuration as a first step.... and I am missing the Extended and the Terrain Config files entirely. I have the Space Planning and the Default Configurations.  Is there a download center where i can import these files to my computer? A quick search comes up with nothing on installing these as it seems they should be part of the default install. 

Thanks for any help you can provide

Screenshot (2).png

As mentioned above, most of the training videos have been recorded using Premier.  You will see some differences because Interiors is subset of the features in Premier.

Interiors does not come with the Extended or Terrain toolbar configurations.  These configurations have a number of tools that are not available in Interiors.  You could get a copy of these toolbar configurations and try them out but I don't recommend it because they will be missing a lot of tools.

Instead you can use the Customize Toolbars feature to add any tools you want to your current configuration.  You can also create your own toolbar configurations to quickly switch your available tools.  More information about customizing toolbars can be found here:

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00811/customizing-toolbars.html

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/videos/watch/5407/customizing-the-toolbars.html?playlist=81

• Upvote 1

thanks all - I will update my signature to provide my background & CA version, etc. Apologies for not setting that up before posting. :-)

I appreciate the point in the right direction re: the difference between premier and interiors. I thought I was watching an interior settings video & must have been mistaken. So, that makes sense for me not to have the toolbar recommended in the video. At the moment, my firm pays the subscription -- until I am proficient, I would like to stay at the interiors version. 

Thank you all!