Offering services - JJZ Home Design LLC.

jjzhomedesign

• 1 month later...

I have a complete set of drawings in Chief Architect 13, but I need help cleaning up some of the exterior elevations and ghost items showing up in the renderings.  I also need help in finishing the encapsulation sections accurately.

my email is erniew@swecs.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, 
I am looking for help completing my drawings. My model to ready for building permit application. I am principally a builder and want to sub out the drafting. 
I would like to ask you all to review the plans ( I can't attach here - files to large -  please send me an email I can send to )  and give me a good ballpark figure of what it would take for you to reproduce a similar project. And an hourly fee for all building permit plan check corrections.
Pease supply me with 3 reference phone numbers I can call.
See all my drawings and notes, annotation per my building department is very important.  
To start a new project I will do the site plan , notes, terrain, a completed model ( floor thru roof model ) ,  scope of work, zoning and sq ft data. 
I will handle all engineering and reports.
Please call me with any questions. 
My Best, 
Chad Williams

CWDesign Solutions

Chad Williams owner

Certified Green Building Professional

52 Eucalyptus Dr.

Watsonville,CA. 95076

designbychad@gmail.com

chadwilliamsdesign.com

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 5:52 PM, jjzhomedesign said:

I'm a Chief Architect user of 8+ years, I am offering services. Currently using X13. Please see my attached portfolio and reach out if you need any help!

ERIKA COOK - PORTFOLIO 2022.pdf 9.52 MB · 91 downloads

I have 5 single story, simple SFR plans in AutoCadd that I need put into Chief Architect and changed from post and pier to slab-on-grade without any other changes.  What is your guesstimate on cost and time?  Mahalo,  Paul Youngborg, AIA dcdpro@msn.com

I have 5 single story, simple SFR plans in AutoCadd that I need put into Chief Architect and changed from post and pier to slab-on-grade without any other changes.  What is your guesstimate on cost and time?  Mahalo,  Paul Youngborg, AIA dcdpro@msn.com

• 1 month later...

Hi Erika,

Your portfolio is impressive!  I recently lost my design assistant who used to help finish my designs so I could send them to clients.  After I completed the space planning and custom cabinetry designs, she would add the backsplash, lighting, accessories, extra furnishings, set up the 3-d views on layout and then create all the cabinet elevations, schedules, etc for quoting by our Millshop.  Attached is one small rendering which shows the level of detail we give our high-end clients (who all have high end taste!)  Does this sound like something you can help with?

I just upgraded X14 but I can still work in X13 if needed.  Thanks.  www.jwhdesigns.com  Instagram:  @jwhdesigns

Concealed Bar Rendering 03.23.22.PNG

• 2 weeks later...