Is there a place to get a decent discount on CA?

bdillard

Go to solution Solved by Kbird1,

Hello,

Maybe the only way to buy is from them direct but I can't seem to find any discounts or anything and perhaps that is just the way it is.   If there is a legit way to get the software for even a few hundred less than $3000 I would really appreciate the info.    I realize they have the rental but if possible, I'd like to purchase if there are any big enough discounts.   

Thank you.

• Solution

It is $2965 currently on Sale ...perhaps to month end ? as I think prices go up Feb. 1st though some have already like Training.

AFAIK you can only buy it direct    OR  2nd hand from the Offers Forum and have the licence officially transferred to you,

$100 or upto $400 for a secondary seat) but that would not include SSA. ( $525 till month end - $595 after)

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/33202-2-ca-x13-licenses-current-ssa-for-sale-please-read-entire-post-for-details/?tab=comments#comment-259701

M.

• Like 1

Please contact our sales department for more info (as suggested by Mick). 

They will be able to confirm that the seller is actually selling a legitimate copy of the program and what the transfer fee will be.  Please be aware that the transfer fee price may vary depending on whether the seller is selling a primary or a secondary license (that was purchased at a discount). 

They should also be able to explain to you what your options are regarding our SSA program.  X14 should be available during the first half of this year and if your SSA is active, you will then be able to get X14 for free along with all of the other SSA benefits (such as tech support, training, and bonus library content).

• Like 1