Where R the SCREEN DOORS

raltd9245

Gets complicated when adding a sliding screen door to the outside an existing sliding patio door.  Need a wall offset (2.5" in my case), panels 0 left 1 right, no casing, no lintel, no jamb.  If you adjust any door parameter, panels get reset so you need to go set again.  And you need to show the screen door closed or else the glass door exterior casing adjusts to the screen door.  I may be missing something here, help me out.

Just wish screen doors would be an option for sliding doors and let CA adjust everything.

5 hours ago, solver said:

@CV-reno

Your comment above is what is called hijacking. You find a thread that is very slightly related to your question, then add it to that already existing thread, when it's best to start a new Topic and ask your question there.

Doing so helps keep the forum organized, and helps when people are searching for answers.

Comments may be deleted via the 3 dots to the top right.

I'm really sorry to have apparently hijacked a thread where the OP asked about a screen door and I posted about issues around a sliding screen door, hoping Joey might have some suggestions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1