Rebuilding Foundation without losing current design

K-Lynn

Is there a way to rebuild the foundation without losing the design I have already done? I need to change the stem walls from 10 ft. to 9 ft. If I select the bedroom room spec  the stem wall height is grayed out. The living space stem wall height could be changed in the room spec. 

Thanks for the responses. I do have the defaults set but that did not change anything. I have gone room by room and where I can change the stem wall it is working. The bedroom, bath & closet all have remained grayed out for the stem wall. I have looked at it in 3D and cut a few sections and can't find anything wrong with the ceiling. The ceiling height is the same throughout the basement. Oddly, the wall has moved up but the slab is staying down at the bottom of the footing in those rooms.  ???

Thanks, that is a time saver! I realized I needed to adjust the stem wall ht. in all floor levels in the defaults. (not just foundation) Then I reset the floor and ceiling hts. for all floors and it worked! Thanks for the tips!