Not Show Header Lengths

mbblakesley

Is it possible to set the header framing l defaults to show the nominal size, but NOT the length, on X13?

It probably requires a macro, but I'm too dumb for that.

Thanks

Mike

(p.s. Please don't tell me to update my signature, I've got better things to do.)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, mbblakesley said:

here's some petulant user on here that's constantly commenting on people's signatures without offering any help, when the question they're asking is clear. 

28 minutes ago, mbblakesley said:

(p.s. Please don't tell me to update my signature, I've got better things to do.)

You seem to have very little appreciation for anyone's time other than your own and for some reason you found it appropriate to highlight that fact right off the bat.  That's not a good look for someone asking for help.  It would take you all of a few seconds to update your signature so we know what version you're using, but you choose not to because your time is apparently too valuable?  I suggest you dial the attitude back a little bit and consider that our time is valuable as well.  Commonly the best answer depends on which program version a person is using.  You're actually doing everyone (yourself included) a disservice by not taking a few seconds to update your signature with the appropriate Chief version.