Looking for LOCAL SPOKANE WA HD Pro 2021 Experienced User to Assist owner-builder creating ICF Building Plans-- ANY SUGGESTIONS?

thecannonguy

We are building our fourth home due to a forced Covid Job displacement move.  First three are hand drawn designs. This one is larger and, for me, more complicated. We want to merge a Square 1200 sq ft Gable Roofed living area into a another Gable roof combination 3 car garage/master-suite/mudroom. Both with bonus room trusses as a roof system. I need someone who would be available to answer/ short specific questions to keep me moving along, as we only have a couple weeks to get plans ready for spring building season. Willing to pay for this help on a call by call basis but cannot afford much. Hoping to find someone in the Spokane WA/ CdA Idaho Area.

I've spent over 100 hours on the HD Pro 2012 version. I have 25 years construction Experience but with be using ICF Walls which present more of an issue for an inexperienced HD Pro User than the standard lumber frame over foundation HD Pro is based on.

I've been getting help from the forum but would like someone I could actually get ahold of to get me over speed bumps as they come up.  I'm attaching my over-edited hand drawn reference drawings which I am using as a basis for this design. Looking to make printable drawings/elevations. 

This design features simple Attic/ bonus-room trusses with gable ends, flat standard height ceilings, flat eaves, crawl-space, and incorporated 3 car garage/shop on slab 1 foot lower than rest of house.

Contact me if you are interested.   ddelcambre@protonmail.com 

typical wall elevation.JPG

Floorplan 2021.jpg

Front Rear Elevations Floorplan 2021.jpg

3rd Try ADA HOUSE HD Pro 2021 floorplan.PNG

3rd Try ADA HOUSE HD Pro 2021 perspective.PNG

7th Attempt main living area drawing HD Pro2021.PNG

7th Attempt MLA foundation drawing HD Pro2021.PNG

7th Attempt MLA 3D Perspective drawing HD Pro2021.PNG

I have designed some similar projects in UK,USA and Europe I am proficient with chief architect and Home designer. I will prepare for you in Home designer Pro 2021 or Chief Architect x12 (or x10 or x11) design if you agree with the price. I can prepare and sent to you in .plant chief architect my work. Also, I have my own design and consult company in Europe (Albania) so I can give my consult base in my experience.  I can prepare in any kind of auto-cad and convert and prepare them in CA. If you want, I can prepare a draft for you, and later we can negotiate the price. Also, I can prepare 3d of the entire building. I can prepare framing and details. Website https://radaconsult.wixsite.com/rada-design-consult/about .

• Downvote 3