detail drawings

sespe1

there are some in the CA catalog for download. You can use those as a starting point. I did not find any that matched up here in western Canada. But it is also a matter of preference as to how much detail actually goes into them.

I've just drawn my own rudimentary Simpson hold downs, hurricane ties, saddles

There are some in the Core Library>CAD Blocks>CAD Details.

However, they don't cover all possible conditions.  So you will probably need to modify and save your new versions to your User Library - or to CAD Details in one or more "Detail Plans" which is my preferred method.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, jasonN said:

there are some in the CA catalog for download. You can use those as a starting point. I did not find any that matched up here in western Canada. But it is also a matter of preference as to how much detail actually goes into them.

I've just drawn my own rudimentary Simpson hold downs, hurricane ties, saddles

If you go to Simpson for the individual hold down they have dwg files you can import and use in your cad detail with a perspective view installed for most cases.

On 1/18/2022 at 11:05 AM, Joe_Carrick said:

There are some in the Core Library>CAD Blocks>CAD Details.

However, they don't cover all possible conditions.  So you will probably need to modify and save your new versions to your User Library - or to CAD Details in one or more "Detail Plans" which is my preferred method.

Best solution Joe. I agree