cabinet libraries for HDP

Wayn_CA

HI, All!  Is there a way to get 'SSA only' libraries into HDP?  I'd like to access some of the manufacturer's libraries instead of using 'default' cabinets, but the ones I'm interested in (well, ALL of the ones I saw on the 3D Library site...) all say 'SSA Only'... 

any workarounds?  Other than shelling out the $$$ for Chief X12/13 I mean.

17 hours ago, solver said:

You have found the forum for the Chief Architect branded products.

Home Designer users have their own forum, HomeTalk, where you will find suggestions based on your software.

RIght or wrong, I used the link provided me when I purchased HDP, which took me to a version of HomeTalk that, when I tried to register, linked me to ChiefTalk so I assumed HomeTalk had been merged... my bad.

I'll try that link - thanks!

Please delete this thread via Moderator Actions near the top of the page.

Sorry, but no... there might be a CA user out there who understands my dilemma and has a workaround... obviously I cannot affect what a systems moderator might do, but from my perspective the question can legitimately be posted in both ChiefTalk and HomeTalk forums.

7 hours ago, Wayn_CA said:

Sorry, but no... there might be a CA user out there who understands my dilemma and has a workaround... obviously I cannot affect what a systems moderator might do, but from my perspective the question can legitimately be posted in both ChiefTalk and HomeTalk forums.

That's not correct.  What's available to Chief Architect Products (with SSA) isn't available to HDP in most cases.  

IAE, the Cabinet Manufacturer Libraries don't contain any Cabinets - just Door Styles, Materials and Colors.  

• Upvote 1