looking for Opinion of the attached specs laptop

pazzfam

Hi 

Found this at Alienware I think I am buying today app $ 2200.00 with delivery Just see if anyone had any experience with Alienware 

rocessor

10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 10700 (8-Core, 16MB Cache, 2.9GHz to 4.8GHz w/Turbo Boost Max 3.0)
Operating System
Windows 10 Home English
Graphics Cardi
NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2070 SUPER™ 8GB GDDR6
Display
17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz 9ms 300-nits 72% NTSC color gamut + Tobii Eyetracking technology
Hard Drive
512GB PCIe M.2 SSD + 1TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive

Memoryi

Thanks

Adam

16GB DDR4-2933MHz, 2x8G
Primary Battery
Lithium Ion (90 Wh) Battery with Alienware Battery Defender technology (Standard)
Wireless
Killer™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2) 802.11ax Wireless and Bluetooth

Thank you for input I am going to buy as i feel it is a good price I left my reg computer with the guy that built it waitiig  on new rtx card 

and they are so expepensive cheaper to get something already built  

Thanks Again

I would check Dells website too as that is an older model ( 10th gen and 2070 Super ) same as my laptop ( see sig.)  which is well over a year old now and it was $2200 back then.

*** the Nvidia Card will eat the battery quickly doing anything 3D so best to work plugged in as some laptops will even switch back to the Intel card automatically when on battery to save power.

M.

A little late to the party.... Rarely use on the battery so no issue there. Handles X13 (in all its glory) with two 27" Samsung monitors plugged in, G710 keyboard and G502 mouse, Google, MS Office - Xcel, Word & Outlook all running at same time with no problem - very good setup. If not too late Dell will give you 12 months interest free on line if you are buying Alienware and  can fog a mirror

Alien spec.jpg