Help with Final Building Plans for Low Energy Home in Maine

MarcBldgTechExpt

Hi Folks, I have come a long way on my design using Home Designer Pro 2021.  I am looking for an expert to take my progress and bring it to the final drawings.  Having someone with also a buildings background would be a plus.  I have all my structural requirements finished by working with Boise Cascade. If interested, please email me. Thanks Marc

Maine House.jpg

Hi Marc,
I live in Gainesville, GA and would like to discuss your needs for design and execution of construction drawings.  I was a registered architect for 30 years until 2009.  I then became and financial advisor and insurance salesman.  My wife and I are preparing to build a home on Lake Lanier in Gainesville.  I decided to dust off the brain and design the house.  I found Chief Architect to be the best fit, bought it and learned it.  I am enclosing the pricing set for our house.  I used Revit prior to the "crash".  I would have to work remotely, of course.
Thanks, Marc, and have a great week!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello ,

I read your notification that you are seeking in chief architect site

I would love to prepare those projects for you prepared in chief architect x12
I have experience for more than 10 years working with chief architect software ,
I have designed some similar projects in UK,USA and Europe I am proficient with chief architect and Home designer. I will prepare for you in Home
designer Pro 2021 or Chief Architect x12 (or x10 or x11) design if you agree with the price. I can prepare and sent to you in .plant chief architect my work. Also, I have my own design and consult company in Europe (Albania) so I can give my consult base in my experience.  I can prepare in any kind of auto-cad and convert and prepare them in CA. If you want, I can prepare a draft for you, and later we can negotiate the price. Also, I can prepare 3d of the entire building. I can prepare framing and details.

Attached are some examples of my previous jobs but if you want to make a test a home free for you, I will do it with pleasure. I prefer to work on a project fee if you agree.

If you agree I can prepare your plans, and later we can negotiate the price

Please confirm you when received my email

Waiting for your reply

Thanks in advance
Best regards,
Kajo Rada,
Architectural & Structural Civil Engineer
Technical Director
image.png.d5ce9390da390a7b0e3900eb12673a82.png- Albania

Street: Myslym Keta No.319,Tirana ,Albania,
Mob.+355693575692;+355697045781
E-mail:kajorada@hotmail.com