SpaceMouse Enterprise...anyone using one

ricatic

I am navigating the 3D mouse world and looking at this product. There is not a lot of info out there about how well it works with Premier...I was looking for info on what settings are standard for the Enterprise...or any of the other iterations...I know the keys are all programmable but it would be nice to know the starting lineup...

Regards

Rick

35 minutes ago, ricatic said:

Rick

Rick welcome to your new life
Buy it, get used to it a bit(takes about a month) then come back to us and we can share some cool tips about hotkeys etc. It's the best hardware upgrade you could buy for the money. I DO NOT leave home without the mobile version.

• Upvote 1

Rene

Thank you…I am currently using a Logi G 604 with 15 programmable buttonsfor my primary input device. My work environment would accommodate a left hand 3D setup quite nicely. I think the joystick and added programmable buttons would be well used. I started a spreadsheet with hot keys listed but would like to know what buttons do which actions out of the box. 

Some of your hot keys ideas are likely way smarter than mine. An example of one setup I would like is to use a hot key to switch from plan view to 3d perspectives or cross sections etc…not savvy enough to figure that out without some help…

Regards

Rick