Can A Leader Line Be Forced To Use Text Instead Of Rich Text?

mcrump

Scott, my friend.  If somebody had a gun to my head I don't think I could come up with a single thing I thought that you had learned from me.  Believe me, if I thought I could take credit for such a feat I would lay claim to it in a skinny minute.  But, since I have always been appreciative of all your help and I know you like to golf, here is a joke for you.

Two old geezers were playing golf on a course somewhere in southern California.  On the 8th hole one of the old dudes shanked his ball into a shallow creek.

So they both walked down to retrieve his ball.  As he bent town to pick it up a small green frog jumped up on a rock and started talking.

"Kind sir." It said.  "You might not believe this but I am really a beautiful 22 year old blond bombshell princess that was turned into a frog by a wicked, jealous witch." 

If you would be so kind as to kiss me, I will turn back into that princess and as a reward I will make love to you all night long."

The old codger looked down at the frog, then looked ay his friend, then reached down and picked the frog up and put it in his pocket.

His buddy said, "What in the heck did you do that for?"

He turned and said, "Heck, at my age I think I would rather have a talking frog!"

Me and you both. I turned 60 nine days ago. To be honest I never thought I would make it 60 years. Had I known that I would have taken better care of myself. Or maybe not. After all, you can't put a price on a good time.

A foursome were on 14 near the road when a funeral procession drove slowly by. One golfer took off his hat, placed it over his heart and stood silently. As the hearse passed one of the golfers turned and said, "Man, that was a very thoughtful thing to do." The guy standing there with his hat off turned and said, "Shoot. It was the least I could do. After all, we were married for 65 years".