decorators3

ok  thanks ..just had a brief read.. it seems pretty complicated but practice  will help I'm sure, I did check out some videos  looked easy enough but mot in my project..

again thank you and I will read the information and get more comfortable with it

The mobile viewer is fairly limited based on what size models it can handle.  We also have a desktop viewer that can handle any size model but it requires that your client has a desktop computer that can run X13 (and you have to send them your plan files).  Another option is just sending them high quality pictures that you can create and export.  You could even play around with the 360 panorama image exports.  You could also create walkthrough videos to send them.  Lot's of options but I don't know what will work best in your situation.

thank you I will look into all and see hat works best for me.  At one point I was taking my laptop with me and showing them the walk thru and camera angles.  \\\\\\\\but I am considering a desktop instead so the 3d view would be an asset  for sure but then  again so will all the options available on Chief

I an currently running X11