Camera/Perspective Views Issue

Disharoon

I have been experincing freezing every time I try to create any type of perspective view, camera angle or elevation in my project. All the other features work but as soon as I use a view tool the project is paused and I get the Mac spinning wheel and am unable to do anything on the project, making me have to force quit chief. I had other problems arrive this week prior which were fixed by updating my Mac to the newest driver and switching computers in my office to one with more memory. I checked my computer's information which I included in this message. I also followed the chief guide relating to camera views but it did not solve the issue, along with restarting my computer, removing the duel monitor and quitting out of the program. Any ideas of what I can do to fix this issue? Thanks! 

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 1.11.14 PM.png

I don't believe Macs support Shader Models and they have a separate identity... It is possibly the GUP? When I look at my Mac System Info and go under the graphics/displays it says: Supported, Metal GPUFamily macOS 2. I checked on chief and it says the minimum requirement is: GPUFamily2 v1 for a Mac. So I think I am ok in that area

2 minutes ago, Disharoon said:

I don't believe Macs support Shader Models and they have a separate identity... It is possibly the GUP? When I look at my Mac System Info and go under the graphics/displays it says: Supported, Metal GPUFamily macOS 2. I checked on chief and it says the minimum requirement is: GPUFamily2 v1 for a Mac. So I think I am ok in that area

The only other thing I can suggest it to make sure you are on the latest graphics card driver.  If all that checks out you and it still does not work you might want to call tech support or see if another Mac user chimes in.