Trying to pay SSA

Electromen

My SSA is due Jan. 6.

Today, Dec. 23, I received an email that the SSA is due and to call.  I called within the hour and they are closed for the Holiday with no message when they will reopen.

Why send the email if you know you will be closed?

There is no way for me to pay except to call.

Over the past two weeks, I've emailed support, called, left messages but their only response is to call.

I've tried to pay it many times via the CA web site.  I receive this message.

A customized quote is not currently available for your SSA renewal.

If you would like to learn more about the status of your SSA, please e-mail or call Sales at 208-292-3400.

Pretty sure there is a little leeway with SSA payments so no need to panic quite yet but it is a little odd when you get an email like that.  Even tech support seems to have a habit of doing that and sending out emails at the end of the day just before or after closing time. ;)

3 hours ago, scottharris said:

Greg, if it's not in your digital locker and you cannot do it online, please call us Monday.  We will be open at 7am.  Your SSA should still be valid thru year end. 

I'm done calling, and done emailing.  I've left my phone number by email,  by phoned and support case.  This has been going on since November 29 when I submitted a new support case about wanting to pay.  

My Digital Locker reads this:

"A customized quote is not currently available for your SSA renewal.

If you would like to learn more about the status of your SSA, please e-mail or call Sales at 208-292-3400."

If CA wants my money they can contact me.  I've made every effort to pay.

5 hours ago, Electromen said:

I'm done calling, and done emailing.  I've left my phone number by email,  by phoned and support case.  This has been going on since November 29 when I submitted a new support case about wanting to pay.  

My Digital Locker reads this:

"A customized quote is not currently available for your SSA renewal.

If you would like to learn more about the status of your SSA, please e-mail or call Sales at 208-292-3400."

If CA wants my money they can contact me.  I've made every effort to pay.

My guess is your CC expired since last year and they need the new one , but you won't be able to do that till Monday now.....

I just replied to the Renewal email and Stephanie in Sales replied and set it up for me but I used Paypal and paid for 2years, (5% off) perhaps try Her Email direct....

stephanie  AT chiefarchitect.com

(replace the AT with a @ and no spaces)

Mick.

I had the same message in my digital locker.  I called and my credit card was on file.  I'm not sure why some people can renew online and others can't.  It didn't take long to call since the information was all there but it's something to plan to do during business hours. 

I think it has something to do with autopay, they put me on autopay ,but not until feb. 1st. but I wanted to pay now so I called Chief , they took me off autopay and then I could pay whenever I wanted to pay. I have never liked autopay

With 13 grandkids I might not have any money left after Christmas to pay the SSA.

36 minutes ago, DRAWZILLA said:

With 13 grandkids I might not have any money left after Christmas to pay the SSA.

Don't have 13 grandkids , but that was why I paid for 18months last time to move the anniversary to Aug. instead.

They also now allow multi-year payments which gets you a 5% discount too.

Mick

• Upvote 1

You guys are correct, I have new credit cards numbers but the same Credit Card Account.  I also have auto pay setup with CA.

Every other company like AT&T, Comcast, Amazon, has the ability to update the card online.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Holidays.